ULTRA ELECTRO 10W-40 SL/CF
Black Bulls ULTRA ELECTRO Premium Generator Engine oil contains 100% virgin base stock formulated with the multiple additives and blended using latest technology for gasoline, diesel, gas or duel fuel engines. ULTRA ELECTRO Generator engine oil provides superior lubrication for commercial, or off-road application or as recommended by OEM.
|PROPERTY||UNIT||TEST METHOD||TYPICAL VALUES|
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||10W-40|
|DENSITY @29.5°C||g/mL||ASTM D-4052||0.8800|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @100°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||15.50|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY @40°C||cSt||ASTM D-445||Report|
|VISCOSITY INDEX||NA||ASTM D-2270||140|
|CORRECTED FLASH POINT||°C||ASTM D-92||230|
|POUR POINT||°C||ASTM D-97||-36|
|TOTAL BASE NO. (TBN)||mg KOH/g||ASTM D-2896||9.5|
- · Advance technology have both mineral and synthetic base stock
- · Environment friendly
- · Exhibits easier cold weather starting
- · Resists breakdown at high temperatures.
- · Withstands the stress of heat, wear and corrosion
- · Longer drain intervals and smooth running of engines.
- · Good compatibility with rubber to Protect rubber seals.
- · Increases fuel economy due to ultra-low vaporization loss.
- · Highly efficient in dispersancy and detergency keeps engine clean.
- For gasoline, diesel, gas and duel fuel engines or as recommended by the OEM.
- Serves best for high-end German, Japanese, Korean cars and buses wherever a lubricant of this grade recommended by the OEM.
- Suitable for all engines requiring API SL series and 10W-40 viscosity.